Italian Beef Crock Pot Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME12 hours
- Dishes: Dish
- Ingredients: Beef, Garlic, Black Pepper, Salt, Beef Broth, Oregano
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Slow Cooker
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 1/2 pounds (1135g.) beef roast
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package Italian style salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
How to make Italian Beef Crock Pot directions
Season the roast with salt to taste and place it into a crock pot.
In a saucepan, mix together Italian salad dressing mix, beef broth, oregano, garlic powder, and black pepper. Cook the mixture over high heat until it comes to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat and pour the mixture over the roast in the crock pot.
Cook the roast on low heat all night or 6 or 8 hours on high. One hour before serving, flake the meat apart before continuing to cook.
More Dish Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Beef Crock Pot
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!