Italian Baked Chicken Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME45 minutes
- Dishes: Dish
- Ingredients: Egg, Chicken, Black Pepper, Salt, Bread Crumbs, Milk
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Halloween, Chanukah, New Year
- Seasons: Fall, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Bachelor Party
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 6 chicken thighs
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to make Italian Baked Chicken directions
Beat milk and eggs in a bowl.
Heat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Season the chicken with salt,dip in the egg mixture and in bread crumbs.Sprinkle it with black pepper.
Coat a baking dish with cooking spray and place the chicken in the dish. Bake the dish uncovered 25 to 30 minutes.
More Dish Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Italian Baked Chicken
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!