Hot Italian Sausage With Tomatoes Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Sausages
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Sausage
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Meals For Two, Potluck
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Bachelor Party
- 3 hot Italian sausages, casings removed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (14.5 oz. or 400g.)can diced tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Hot Italian Sausage With Tomatoes directions
In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook the vegetables for 3 minutes until the onion softens.
Add sausage to the saucepan and cook it for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook the mixture 6 to 7 minutes. Add pepper and salt.
Serve the sausage with pasta.
More Sausages Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Hot Italian Sausage With Tomatoes
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!