Homemade Parmesan Meatballs Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME35 minutes
- Dishes: Meatballs
- Ingredients: Beef, Egg, Garlic, Black Pepper, Salt, Bread Crumbs, Cilantro, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Organic Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 2 pounds (908g.) ground beef
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2/3 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Homemade Parmesan Meatballs directions
Heat the oven to 325°F (162°C).
In a mixing bowl combine eggs, cilantro, cheese, bread crumbs, garlic, and beef. Season the mixture to taste with salt and pepper.
Form this mixture into balls and place them on a nonstick baking sheet. Bake the meatballs in preheated oven until they brown nicely which should take about 20 to 25 minutes. Serve meatballs with pasta and sauce.
More Meatballs Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Homemade Parmesan Meatballs
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!