Homemade Baked Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME45 minutes
- Dishes: Macaroni, Pasta
- Ingredients: Cheese, Black Pepper, Salt, Milk, Cheddar Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday
- 16 oz. (454g.) elbow macaroni pasta
- 4 cups whole milk
- 24 oz. (680g.) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Homemade Baked Macaroni And Cheese directions
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain the macaroni.
Heat the oven to 350° F (175° C).
Combine milk, cheese, and macaroni in a bowl. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
Pour the macaroni into a 9x13 inch greased baking dish. Bake the dish in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until thick and cheesy.
More Macaroni Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Homemade Baked Macaroni And Cheese
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!