Healthy Pasta Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Rigatoni
- Ingredients: Basil, Onion, Olive Oil, Salt, Cucumber, Grape Tomato
- Meal Ideas: Diet Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, Chanukah, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Sporting Event, Picnic
- 8 oz.(227g.) any pasta
- 8 oz.(227g.) grape tomatoes
- 2 salad cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil
How to make Healthy Pasta Salad directions
Bring lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain well.
Put pasta in a mixing bowl. Add tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and basil. Season to taste with salt. Add olive oil and mix together.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Healthy Pasta Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!