Healthy Meatballs Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Meatballs
- Ingredients: Egg, Turkey, Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Bread Crumbs, Cilantro, Romano Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Steaming
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday
- 1 pound (454g.) ground turkey
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Healthy Meatballs directions
In a bowl, combine ground turkey, egg, onion, cilantro, cheese, bread crumbs and garlic. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Form the mixture into 1 1/2 inch meatballs.
Place the meatballs at the top of a steamer basket. Place water at the bottom of the steamer. Cover the steamer and cook for about 6 to 8 minutes on high or until the meatballs are cooked thoroughly.
More Meatballs Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Healthy Meatballs
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!