Ham And Mushroom Tagliatelle Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME25 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Tagliatelle
- Ingredients: White Mushroom, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Heavy Cream, Ham
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 1 pound (454g.) tagliatelle pasta
- 8 oz.(227g.) fresh white mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz.(227g.) sliced cooked ham
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Ham And Mushroom Tagliatelle directions
In a frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook onion gently for 10 minutes until it becomes tender and begins to brown. Add ham and mushrooms to the mixture and add pepper. Cook the mixture 2 to 3 minutes.
Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil, add the tagliatelle, and cook 8 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain and set aside.
Transfer the cooked pasta to a bowl and toss the pasta with cream. Toss again with the ham mixture.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Ham And Mushroom Tagliatelle
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!