Grilled Chicken With Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME30 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Chicken, Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Walnut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Organic Cooking
- Cooking Method: Grilling, Blender
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Potluck, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Grilled Chicken With Pesto directions
Heat a grill pan. Cover the chicken with olive oil on both sides and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken 4 to 5 minutes on each side until it is thoroughly cooked.
In a blender, combine 1/4 cup olive oil, walnuts, basil, and garlic and pulse until the mixture is smooth. Put the basil mixture in a bowl and stir parmesan cheese into the mixture. Season the pesto to taste using salt and pepper.
Spread the pesto across all of the chicken and serve.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Grilled Chicken With Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!