Grape Jelly Meatballs Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME35 minutes
- Dishes: Meatballs
- Ingredients: Beef, Egg, Black Pepper, Salt, Jelly, Chili Sauce
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 8 oz.(227g.) ground beef
- 5 oz.(140g.) grape jelly
- 1 medium egg
- 6 oz.(170g.) chili sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Grape Jelly Meatballs directions
In a pot, combine grape jelly and chili sauce. While stirring frequently, heat the pot slowly until the jelly is smooth and melted.
In a bowl, combine egg and the ground beef, and season with salt and pepper. Form the mixture into small meatballs. Without browning them, gently heat them in the bubbling chili mixture for about 20 minutes. Serve the meatballs while warm.
More Meatballs Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Grape Jelly Meatballs
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!