Gorgonzola Ravioli Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME90 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli
- Ingredients: Egg, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Flour, Ricotta Cheese, Gorgonzola Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
How to make Gorgonzola Ravioli directions
Combine ricotta cheese and gorgonzola cheese in a bowl. Mash them together until smooth. Season the cheese with salt and pepper. Set the cheese aside.
Place flour on the board, add salt, mix, and create a well in the middle. Put eggs into the well along with olive oil and water. Knead the dough 8 to 10 minutes until the dough becomes elastic and smooth. Place the dough in a bowl and cover it. Let it sit for 20 minutes.
Cut the dough into 4 pieces. Roll dough on a floured surface in order to make a thin 1/8 inch sheet. Place 1 teaspoon of filling on the sheet, 2 inches apart. Brush water around the filling and fold the dough lengthwise over the top of the filling. Make sure each piece of pasta is well sealed. With a knife, cut each into separate ravioli. Repeat this process with the remaining ravioli.
Boil a large pot of salted water. Cook the ravioli until it becomes tender and rises to the surface.
Serve ravioli with butter.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Gorgonzola Ravioli
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!