Goat Cheese Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Parsley, Oregano, Pine Nut, Goat Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Picnic
- 7 oz.(196g.) goat cheese
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups fresh parsley leaves
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Goat Cheese Pesto directions
In a food processor, mix together olive oil, oregano, parsley, garlic, and pine nuts. Pulse the food processor a few times.
Stir goat cheese into the mixture until it becomes smooth. Season the pesto to taste with salt and pepper.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Goat Cheese Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!