Garlic Shrimp Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Shrimp, Tomato, Garlic, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Organic Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: First Course, Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck
- Holidays: Christmas, Valentines Day, New Year
- Seasons: Winter
- Occasions: Cocktail Party, Bachelor Party
- 1 pound (454g.) rigatoni pasta
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled
- 1 (28 oz. or 800g.) can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 4 large cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Garlic Shrimp Pasta directions
Bring salted water to boil. Add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain the pasta.
Cook the shrimp and garlic in a skillet with olive oil over medium heat for around 3 minutes until golden. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix with tomatoes and continue to cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
Put the pasta in a mixing bowl and put the shrimp and tomato mixture on top of it.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!