Garlic Pasta With Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Spaghetti, Pasta
- Ingredients: Garlic, Olive Oil, Salt, Ricotta Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Organic Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: First Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Sporting Event, Birthday Party
- 8 oz.(227g.) spaghetti pasta
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese, crumbled
- Salt to taste
How to make Garlic Pasta With Ricotta Cheese directions
Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Drain and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a saucepan and add garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
Put pasta in a mixing bowl and mix with garlic and olive oil.
Top with ricotta cheese and mix gently.
More Spaghetti Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Garlic Pasta With Ricotta Cheese
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!