Fusilli With Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto, Pasta, Fusilli
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Walnut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Blender
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 oz.(227g.) fusilli pasta
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Fusilli With Pesto directions
Boil a pot of salted water and add fusilli pasta. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes almost tender. Drain the pasta and cover.
Combine walnuts, basil, garlic, and olive oil in a food processor and blend. Once it becomes a paste, add parmesan cheese and pulse the mixture until it becomes smooth.
Top the fusilli pasta with pesto before serving.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Fusilli With Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!