Fusilli Pasta Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Fusilli
- Ingredients: Basil, Onion, Red Pepper, Vinegar, Salt, Black Olives, Cucumber, Cherry Tomato, Mustard, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Potluck, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 8 oz.(227g.) fusilli pasta
- 2 salad cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 oz.(170g.) cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup black olives, cut in halves
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Fusilli Pasta Salad directions
Bring lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
Place pasta in a mixing bowl. Add cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, olives, basil, mustard and wine vinegar. Mix together.
Season to taste with salt. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Fusilli Pasta Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!