Fusilli Pasta Carbonara Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Fusilli
- Ingredients: Egg, Garlic, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Parsley, Cream, Bacon, White Wine, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: First Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Christmas, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year
- Seasons: Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Bachelor Party
- 8 oz. (227g.) fusilli pasta
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 4 oz. (112g.) bacon
- 2 oz. (56g.) parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons any white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Fusilli Pasta Carbonara directions
Put diced bacon into a skillet with olive oil, and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes or until the bacon is crisp. Mix the bacon with wine, minced garlic and pepper.
Beat eggs and cream in a medium mixing bowl until they are blended. Add grated parmesan cheese, mix, and set the mixture aside.
Boil salted water in a large pot. Place the pasta in salted water and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain the pasta before returning it to the pan. Add soft butter and heat until the butter is melted. Mix with the bacon and cheese mixture and sprinkle with parsley.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Fusilli Pasta Carbonara
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!