Fried Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Macaroni, Pasta
- Ingredients: Egg, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Cheddar Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Fall, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 12 oz.(336g.) elbow macaroni
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 12 oz.(336g.) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Fried Macaroni And Cheese directions
Bring salted water to a boil and add macaroni. Cook 8 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain the macaroni and transfer it to a bowl.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Combine beaten eggs, macaroni, and cheese in the bowl, and transfer to a skillet. Fry the mixture until it becomes crisp and golden brown.
More Macaroni Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Fried Macaroni And Cheese
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!