Five Cheese Macaroni Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME60 minutes
- Dishes: Macaroni, Pasta
- Ingredients: Egg, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Milk, Romano Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Fontina Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Authentic
- Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year
- Seasons: Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz.(227g.) elbow macaroni
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup fontina cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Five Cheese Macaroni directions
Bring salted water to a boil and add macaroni. Cook the macaroni 7 minutes. Drain.
Heat the oven to 325°F (162°C).
In a large mixing bowl, combine melted butter, milk, and eggs. Combine the cheeses and pasta with the egg mixture. Pour the mixture into a 13 x 9 inch greased baking pan.
Bake the dish 40 to 45 minutes. Serve.
More Macaroni Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Five Cheese Macaroni
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!