Fish With Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME25 minutes
- COOK TIME30 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Tomato, Black Pepper, Salt, Bass
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 8 white bass fillets
- 1 1/2 cups prepared cilantro pesto
- 22 oz.(616g.) fresh tomatoes, diced
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to make Fish With Pesto directions
Heat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
Lay 8 pieces of foil out on a flat work surface. Place each fillet in foil. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the fish. Spread pesto across each fillet. Top the fish with tomatoes, followed by more pesto. Cover the fish completely. Seal the packets of fish and transfer to a large baking sheet.
Bake the fish 20 to 25 minutes until it becomes opaque in center.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Fish With Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!