Fettucine Pasta Carbonara With Pancetta Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Carbonara, Pancetta
- Ingredients: Egg, Cheese, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Whipping Cream
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 4 pancetta slices, chopped
- 8 oz. (227g.) fettuccine pasta
- 1/2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Fettucine Pasta Carbonara With Pancetta directions
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain the pasta and set aside.
Cook the pancetta in a skillet until it becomes slightly crisp. Remove the pancetta and let it drain on paper towels.
In a bowl, whisk together cream and beaten eggs until blended.
In a saucepan, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter, and cook onion until it becomes tender. Combine the pasta, cream mixture, cheese and cooked pancetta in the saucepan. Toss the mixture to coat it, and heat it over a low heat. Season the mixture to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Fettucine Pasta Carbonara With Pancetta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!