Fettuccine With Basil Pesto Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Walnut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Blender
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 16 oz.(454g.) fettuccine pasta
- 3 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Fettuccine With Basil Pesto Sauce directions
In a blender, mix together olive oil, walnuts, basil, and garlic and process until it becomes smooth. Mix parmesan cheese into the pesto. Season the pesto to taste with salt and pepper. Cover the pesto and set it aside.
Bring salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the water 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain the pasta and put it in a bowl. Toss the pesto and pasta before serving.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Fettuccine With Basil Pesto Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!