Easy Tiramisu Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME25 minutes
- Dishes: Tiramisu
- Ingredients: Chocolate, Sugar, Whipping Cream, Mascarpone Cheese, Coffee, Ladyfinger
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Dessert
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Desserts: Tiramisu Cake
- Dessert Types: Cakes, Chocolate Desserts
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 1 large square semi-sweet chocolate, grated
- 8 oz. (227g.) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup and 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- 2 packages ladyfinger cookies, split
- 2 cups whipping cream
How to make Easy Tiramisu directions
In a saucepan, bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Add the 1 tablespoon sugar and instant coffee powder. Mix well and set aside.
Using an electric mixer, beat the cheese until it’s smooth and creamy. Add the remaining sugar and gently beat in the whipping cream.
In a 13x9 inch dish, arrange half of the ladyfingers on the bottom. Using a pastry brush, brush the ladyfingers with 1/2 cup of the coffee mix.
Spread half of the whipping cream/mascarpone mixture over the cookies in the dish and then place the remaining ladyfinger cookies over this. Brush with the remaining 1/2 cup of coffee mix. Spread the remaining whipping cream/mascarpone mixture over the top. Sprinkle grated chocolate over the top. Chill in the fridge for 8 hours before serving.
More Tiramisu Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Easy Tiramisu
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!