Easy Risotto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME35 minutes
- Dishes: Risotto
- Ingredients: Cheese, Rice, Garlic, Onion, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Chicken Broth
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, New Year
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Everyday
- 2/3 cup arborio rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Easy Risotto directions
In a saucepan, heat olive oil and sauté onion and garlic over medium heat until soft. Add rice and cook for about 3 minutes.
Slowly stir in 1 cup broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a strong simmer and cover. Cook until broth is absorbed, stirring constantly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add 1/2 cup broth at a time and cook and stir until rice is al dente (almost tender). Add salt and pepper as needed.
Remove from heat, mix in cheese and serve immediately.
More Risotto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Easy Risotto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!