Easy Ravioli Casserole Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME40 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli
- Ingredients: Salt, Spaghetti Sauce, Ricotta Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 12 oz.(336g.) store bought beef ravioli
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 15 oz.(420g.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt to taste
How to make Easy Ravioli Casserole directions
Bring a pot of water to boil. Add ravioli to the water and cook until it rises to the surface of the water and the dough becomes tender. Drain the ravioli.
Heat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In an ungreased 8 x 8 inch dish, spread 1/4 cup of spaghetti sauce. Layer half of the ravioli into the dish, followed by 1/3 cup of the sauce, half of the ricotta cheese, and half of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat for an additional layer and sprinkle the top of the casserole with parmesan cheese.
Bake the dish uncovered 25 to 35 minutes, or until the cheese becomes bubbly. Let the dish stand 5 to 10 minutes.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Easy Ravioli Casserole
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!