Easy Penne Pasta With Carbonara Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Carbonara, Penne
- Ingredients: Egg, Cheese, Black Pepper, Salt, Parsley, Bacon
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 8 oz.(227g.) penne pasta
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 4 oz.(112g.) sliced bacon, cut in pieces
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Easy Penne Pasta With Carbonara Sauce directions
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add penne pasta. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain the pasta.
Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until it becomes brown. Sauté the bacon with the cooked pasta for 1 minute, and remove it from the heat source. Whisk eggs quickly into the mixture until the eggs thicken, but are not scrambled. Add parsley and cheese. Mix everything together and add salt and pepper to taste.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Easy Penne Pasta With Carbonara Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!