Easy Homemade Pesto Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Pecan, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Budget-Friendly Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Halloween, Chanukah
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Bachelor Party
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 cups basil leaves
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Easy Homemade Pesto Sauce directions
Combine basil, garlic, pecans, and olive oil in blender. Process the mixture until smooth.
Add parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper to taste. Serve with pasta.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Easy Homemade Pesto Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!