Easy Cheese Tortellini Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Tortellini
- Ingredients: Tomato, Onion, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Vinegar, Salt, Butter, Green Bell Pepper
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Salad, Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 2 packages (9 oz. or 252g. each) store bought cheese tortellini
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Easy Cheese Tortellini Salad directions
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the pot 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes al dente and drain the pasta. Drizzle butter into the pasta, and toss it in order to prevent sticking.
In a large salad bowl, combine onion, green pepper, tomatoes, and tortellini. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Whisk balsamic vinegar, wine vinegar, and olive oil together. In a bowl, pour the mixture on the salad ingredients. Refrigerate the salad before serving.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Easy Cheese Tortellini Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!