Easy Cheese Lasagna Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME70 minutes
- Dishes: Lasagna
- Ingredients: Beef, Egg, Onion, Red Pepper, Salt, Butter, Parsley, Spaghetti Sauce, Cottage Cheese, Romano Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Sauteing, Baking
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck
- Holidays: Thanksgiving
- Seasons: Fall
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 14 oz.(400g.) ground beef
- 12 oz.(336g.) cottage cheese
- 8 oz.(227g.) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup romano cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Easy Cheese Lasagna directions
Brown ground beef in a buttered skillet, stirring occasionally. Add chopped onion and sauté. Once the onion begins to turn transparent, add spaghetti sauce and continue to heat.
Combine egg, cottage cheese, romano cheese, salt, and parsley in a mixing bowl.
Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan. Layer 1/3 of the noodles, followed by the sauce, the cheese mixture, and mozzarella cheese. Repeat this process until there are 3 layers of the ingredients.
Cover the dish and bake in the oven at 350° for 30 minutes. Remove the cover from the dish and continue cooking for an additional 20 minutes, or until the cheese begins to bubble. Let the lasagna cool for 10 minutes before cutting or serving.
More Lasagna Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Easy Cheese Lasagna
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!