Deep Fried Ravioli Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli
- Ingredients: Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Authentic
- Holidays: Halloween, Valentines Day, Chanukah
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Picnic
- 24 oz. (680g.) fresh store bought cheese ravioli
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Olive oil for frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Deep Fried Ravioli directions
Put 2 inches of oil into a large pot. Set the pot on the stove over high heat. Place a deep frying thermometer on the inside of the pot. As the oil is heating, sort the ravioli and separate any that might be stuck together. Remove any of the ravioli that is not sealed completely.
Once the temperature reaches 350°F (175°C), add 1/3 of the ravioli to the pot. When the ravioli start to float up to the surface, stir the ravioli using a slotted spoon.
When they become puffy and golden brown on both sides, yank the ravioli out of the oil using the slotted spoon. Repeat the process with the remainder of the ravioli.
Transfer the ravioli to a plate and sprinkle the top with parmesan cheese.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Deep Fried Ravioli
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!