Crock Pot Risotto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME2 hours 10 minutes
- Dishes: Risotto
- Ingredients: Rice, Onion, Salt, Butter, Chicken Stock, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Slow Cooker
- Courses: Side Dish
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Meals For Two, Homemade
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday
- 3/4 cup medium grain white rice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt to taste
How to make Crock Pot Risotto directions
In a small skillet, melt the butter. Add the onion and cook until becomes tender. Place onion with butter in the crock pot (slow cooker) and add the rice. Stir to coat. Slowly pour in the chicken stock. Sprinkle with salt.
Cover and set crock pot on high. Cook for 2 hours or until the liquid has been absorbed. Stir in parmesan cheese and serve.
More Risotto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Crock Pot Risotto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!