Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME4 hours 20 minutes
- Dishes: Lasagna
- Ingredients: Beef, Egg, Garlic, Basil, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Spaghetti Sauce, Cottage Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying, Slow Cooker
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party
- 10 oz.(280g.) no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 large egg
- 22 oz.(615g.) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 24 oz.(680g.) ground beef
- 20 oz.(560g.) cottage cheese
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 28 oz.(784g.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Crock Pot Lasagna directions
Place onion, garlic, and ground beef into a skillet with butter over medium heat. Cook the mixture until the beef is browned. Drain the leftover grease. Then, add spaghetti sauce to the mixture. Cook until it is warm.
In a separate bowl, mix egg, basil, and cottage cheese.
Layer some of the meat sauce at the bottom of the slow cooker. Lay out a double layer of lasagna noodles on top of the meat sauce, followed by the cottage cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Repeat the process until all the ingredients are completely used up.
Cover the lasagna and cook it on low heat for 4 hours.
More Lasagna Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Crock Pot Lasagna
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!