Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME6-8 hours
- Dishes: Cacciatore
- Ingredients: Chicken, White Mushroom, Tomato, Garlic, Basil, Black Pepper, Salt, Chicken Broth, Red Bell Pepper
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Slow Cooker
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 7 chicken thighs, cut in pieces
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (28 oz. or 800g. each) cans diced tomatoes
- 10 oz.(280g.) fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore directions
Put the pieces of chicken in the crock pot. Mix basil, garlic, pepper, mushrooms and tomatoes together in the crock pot, and cover the chicken with chicken broth. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
Cook the mixture on a low heat setting for about 6 to 8 hours or until the mixture is thoroughly cooked.
More Cacciatore Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!