Creamy Tagliatelle Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME30 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Tagliatelle
- Ingredients: Chicken, White Mushroom, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Sour Cream
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Organic Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 24 oz.(680g.) tagliatelle pasta
- 3 skinless chicken breast halves, cut into pieces
- 1 cup sour cream
- 24 oz.(680g.) white mushrooms, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to make Creamy Tagliatelle directions
Boil salted water and cook the pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or until it is tender. Drain the pasta.
Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper. In a sauté pan, heat butter over medium heat. Add the chicken to the pan, and cook until the chicken is brown and tender. Remove and put on a plate.
Place mushrooms in the same pan. Cook the mushrooms 3 to 5 minutes until they are soft. Stir cream and chicken into the pan. Reduce the heat and simmer the mixture.
Place the pasta in a dish and top with the mushrooms and chicken before serving.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Creamy Tagliatelle
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!