Creamy Polenta Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME45 minutes
- Dishes: Polenta
- Ingredients: Salt, Butter, Cornmeal, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Simmering
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday
- 3 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt to taste
How to make Creamy Polenta directions
Bring 4 cups of salted water to a boil over high heat. Whisk in the cornmeal quickly until it is fully incorporated.
Reduce the heat until the mixture is brought to a low simmer. Add butter and allow the polenta to cook for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
Finally, stir in parmesan cheese and add salt to taste.
More Polenta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Creamy Polenta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!