Creamy Pesto Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Cream, Walnut
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, New Year
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Bachelor Party
- 1 cup cream
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons walnuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Creamy Pesto Sauce directions
Put basil, walnuts, garlic, and oil in a blender. Blend the mixture until it becomes smooth.
Add salt, pepper, and cream. Mix well. Serve the sauce on pasta.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Creamy Pesto Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!