Creamy Pasta Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Tomato, Onion, Red Pepper, Salt, Italian Salad Dressing, Broccoli, Mayonnaise, Red Bell Pepper, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Potluck, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Everyday, Sporting Event, Birthday Party
- 8 oz.(227g.) spaghetti
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 4 oz.(112g.) mozzarella cheese, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
How to make Creamy Pasta Salad directions
Cook pasta in lightly salted boiled water or until al dente. Drain.
Transfer pasta to a mixing bowl. Add onions, tomatoes, broccoli, mozzarella cheese and red pepper. Season to taste with salt.
Add mayonnaise and salad dressing. Mix together. Chill and serve.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Creamy Pasta Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!