Cream Of Chicken Risotto Recipe
- PREP TIME5 minutes
- COOK TIME45-50 minutes
- Dishes: Risotto
- Ingredients: Cheese, Chicken, Rice, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Chicken Broth, Cream Of Chicken Soup
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 1 cup medium grain rice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cans (10.75 oz. or 300g.) condensed chicken broth
- 2 cans (10.75 oz. or 300g.) condensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 2 pounds (908g.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Cream Of Chicken Risotto directions
In a saucepan, melt the butter and cook the diced chicken breasts until browned but not quite done. Add the broth, soup and water and stir well. Bring to a boil.
Add rice and stir to coat. Cover and simmer on low for 20-25 minutes, or until the rice is tender. Remove from heat and stir in cheese. Add salt and pepper as needed. Serve immediately.
More Risotto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Cream Of Chicken Risotto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!