Cream Cheese Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Pine Nut, Cream Cheese, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Valentines Day, Chanukah
- Seasons: Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Cocktail Party, Everyday
- 4 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2/3 cup pine nuts, roasted
- 1 package (8 oz. or 227g.) cream cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2/3 cup cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Cream Cheese Pesto directions
Puree garlic, olive oil, basil, and pine nuts in a food processor until smooth.
Add cream cheese and parmesan. Blend. Add salt and pepper to taste.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Cream Cheese Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!