Cream Cheese Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Red Pepper, Salt, Butter, Milk, Cream Cheese, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying, Simmering
- Courses: First Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Meals For Two, Homemade, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Cocktail Party, Everyday
- 5 oz.(140g.) spaghetti pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 4 oz.(113g.) of cream cheese, cut in pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Cream Cheese Pasta directions
Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water until tender. Drain and set aside.
In a bowl, mix milk and butter before transferring the mixture into a saucepan on medium heat. Slowly mix cream cheese and parmesan cheese with the milk using a whisk.
Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the mixture thickens.
Place the pasta on a dish and cover it with the cheese sauce.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Cream Cheese Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!