Cranberry Crock Pot Meatballs Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME3-4 hours
- Dishes: Meatballs
- Ingredients: Beef, Egg, Garlic, Sugar, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Bread Crumbs, Milk, Cranberry Sauce, Barbecue Sauce
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Slow Cooker
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, New Year
- Seasons: Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday
- 1 pound (454g.) ground beef
- 12 oz. (336g.) cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/6 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Cranberry Crock Pot Meatballs directions
In a bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, egg, milk, garlic powder and ground beef. Season the mixture with salt and pepper, and form into meatballs. In a frying pan, heat olive oil and cook the meatballs until they are brown.
In a saucepan combine barbecue sauce, sugar, and cranberry sauce. While stirring, simmer the mixture until it becomes smooth. Put the meatballs into a crock pot, and cover them with sauce. Cover the crock pot and cook on low for about 3 to 4 hours.
More Meatballs Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Cranberry Crock Pot Meatballs
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!