Crab Pasta With Tomatoes Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Olive Oil, Salt, Parsley, Crab Meat
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Healthy Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: First Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Authentic
- Holidays: Christmas, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year
- Seasons: Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Wedding, Cocktail Party, Everyday
- 14 oz.(400g.) crab meat
- 18 oz.(500g.) any pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (14.5oz. or 400g.) can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- Salt to taste
How to make Crab Pasta With Tomatoes directions
Cook pasta in salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain.
Cook crab meat, tomatoes, and garlic in a skillet with olive oil, season with salt, and stir frequently for 10-12 minutes. Stir the crab meat mixture with the pasta and add fresh cilantro.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Crab Pasta With Tomatoes
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!