Crab Pasta Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Black Pepper, Salt, Parsley, Cucumber, Green Onion, Cherry Tomato, Mayonnaise, Crab Meat, Red Bell Pepper
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Healthy Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Bachelor Party
- 12 oz.(336g.) crab meat, chopped
- 2 fresh cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 pound (454g.) any pasta
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 7 oz.(200g.) cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Crab Pasta Salad directions
Bring lightly salted water to boil. Put pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain well.
In a mixing bowl place the cooked pasta, crab meat, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, cilantro, red pepper, and mayonnaise. Stir the ingredients thoroughly and place the resulting mixture in the refrigerator for an hour.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Crab Pasta Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!