Crab Lasagna Recipe
- PREP TIME30 minutes
- COOK TIME75 minutes
- Dishes: Lasagna
- Ingredients: Egg, Shrimp, Basil, Red Pepper, Salt, Crab Meat, Ricotta Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Organic Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, New Year
- Seasons: Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Sporting Event, Birthday Party
- 1 egg
- 8 oz.(227g.) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 8 oz.(227g.) crab meat, cut up
- 1 (4 oz. or 112g.) cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 can cream of shrimp soup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 1/2 lasagna noodles (9 halves)
- 12 oz.(336g.) mozzarella cheese, shredded
How to make Crab Lasagna directions
In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, and basil.
In a separate mixing bowl, combine parmesan cheese, soup, crab meat, salt and pepper.
Bring a pot of water to boil and add the lasagna noodles. Cook the noodles for 2 minutes. Then, remove and let the noodles dry on paper towels. .
Heat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
Grease the bottom of an 8 x 8 inch baking dish. Layer 3 of the lasagna noodles, 1/2 of the crab, 1/2 of the ricotta mixture, and 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat this process. Then, top the lasagna with the remaining noodles and mozzarella.
Bake the dish covered with tin foil for 45 minutes, or until the cheese starts to become bubbly. Remove the dish and let it cool before serving.
More Lasagna Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Crab Lasagna
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!