Corn Polenta Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Polenta
- Ingredients: Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Cornmeal, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday
- 2 cups yellow cornmeal
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
How to make Corn Polenta directions
Boil 4 cups of water in a large saucepan. Reduce to medium heat and gradually whisk polenta into the saucepan. Cook the polenta, whisking occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes until it becomes very soft and the mixture becomes creamy and thick. Remove the saucepan from heat.
Stir butter and parmesan cheese into the mixture. Season the polenta to taste using salt and pepper. Transfer the polenta into a bowl and serve.
More Polenta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Corn Polenta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!