Coriander Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Pine Nut, Coriander, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Diet Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Organic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Potluck, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 4 cups fresh coriander leaves
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Coriander Pesto directions
In a blender, mix pine nuts, coriander, cheese, garlic and process the mixture until it becomes finely chopped. Add olive oil while the motor is still running until the mixture becomes smooth.
Season the pesto to taste with salt and pepper. Serve the pesto with cooked pasta.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Coriander Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!