Cold Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Tortellini
- Ingredients: Garlic, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Vinegar, Salt, Green Olives, Green Onion, Cherry Tomato, Mustard, Red Bell Pepper, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Authentic
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 12 oz.(336g.) cheese tortellini
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green olives, cut in half
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Cold Tortellini Pasta Salad directions
Bring a pot of water to a boil, and drop in the tortellini. Cook the tortellini until they float to the surface, and remove them. Drain the tortellini and let them cool.
In a large bowl, combine the tortellini with tomatoes, olives, onions, cheese, and red pepper. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and mustard in a small bowl, and pour over salad. Cover the pasta salad and let it chill for 1 hour.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Cold Tortellini Pasta Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!