Cold Pesto Chicken Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME30 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Cheese, Tomato, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Red Bell Pepper
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Salad, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentines Day
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Bachelor Party
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cut in pieces
- 1 1/2 cups prepared pesto sauce
- 7 oz.(196g.) fusilli pasta
- 4 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Cold Pesto Chicken Salad directions
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain the pasta well and let it cool.
Combine pasta, onion, chicken, red pepper, tomatoes, and pesto inside a large bowl. Season the mixture to taste with salt and pepper. Cover the chicken salad and refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes before serving.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Cold Pesto Chicken Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!