Cold Pasta Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Rotini
- Ingredients: Black Pepper, Salt, Green Bell Pepper, Italian Salad Dressing, Black Olives, Cucumber, Green Onion, Cherry Tomato, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Diet Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Sporting Event, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 1 pound (454g.) rotini pasta
- 8 oz.(227g.) cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup black olives
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Cold Pasta Salad directions
Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water 8 to 10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Mix tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and olives with pasta. Add salad dressing and toss everything together. Season with salt and pepper.
Put in the refrigerator 1 to 2 hours. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Cold Pasta Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!