Cold Macaroni Salad With Italian Dressing Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Macaroni, Pasta
- Ingredients: Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Italian Salad Dressing, Black Olives, Grape Tomato, Red Bell Pepper
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 1 cup elbow macaroni pasta
- 1 cup black olives, cut in half
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 14 oz.(400g.) Italian dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Cold Macaroni Salad With Italian Dressing directions
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes tender. Drain.
Combine Italian dressing, tomatoes, red bell pepper, onion, olives, and cooked macaroni in a large bowl. Toss the mixture until it is coated. Season the salad with salt and pepper. Cover the salad and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Serve the salad while still cold.
More Macaroni Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Cold Macaroni Salad With Italian Dressing
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!